Online Portal for Therapists Association
The client, a leading US based Association of Marriage and Family Therapists is a group of licensed and pre-licensed members who provide counseling for individuals, couples, families or groups with relationship problems. Each member has, or is in the process of pursuing, a masters degree in Counseling.
The association is a key professional members group of the national chapter of the parent association. The member specialties include addictive behavior, adolescent anxity, panic behavior, 10phobias, chronic illness, physical disability, divorce & custody, mediation, domestic violence and many more.
The client had a need for an online portal for their visitors to access online resources like articles, relationship opportunities, book reviews, therapist/consultant information etc. The online portal would also provide many features to paid members. The association was keen to have a custom built online portal that would attract the visitors and also provide them with useful information for paid members.
Based on the present features and future support requirement Zenopsys Technologies was chosen as the preferred IT vendor. Zenopsys with its proven capabilities for development, implementation, and post implementation support was selected to develop, assist in hosting and managing the portal.
Today the Zenopsys continues to be involved with the client for further product and service enhancements and has been given the mandate to take the portal to the next level.
The online portal required many features including the following:
- Extensive online information for visitors to access online resources like articles, relationships, book reviews
- Online News and Events calendar
- Paid members get access to membership directory, internship directory and chapter exchange listserve – implementation similar to a Yahoo/Google group
- Online Therapist simple and advance search
- Online Credit card payment setup to work with Authorize.net payment gateway
- Multi format text/visual advertisement module with online payment support
- Backend admin functions to handle all the membership and payment needs
- The client had a set of hardware and appropriate Microsoft licenses and therefore preferred a Microsoft solution. Zenopsys offered the latest ASP .Net based solution to meet their needs
- The client wanted to accept payments via check and credit cards via an online payment gateway. Zenopsys provided a seamless solution creating a secure payment option by integrating with Authroized.Net payment gateway service provider
- A custom solution was required for the members to communicate via group messaging. Zenopsys built an advanced ASP.Net based list serve (group messaging) functionality
The project (portal) was developed and deployed over a 4 month period. Zenopsys team provided post implementation training for all the stakeholders of the online portal.
Project Title: Online Portal for Therapists Association
Client: The Cliet is an US based Association of Family and Marriage Therapists.
Country: United States of America (USA)
Marketing Team - Zenopsys
India Tel: +91-80-2642-3752
India Mob: +91-984-507-7490
US Tel: +1 (510) 400 4925
Printed reports or other literature available: Alumni Web Application for a well known educational institution in Bangalore, India