Educational Management System, India
The Training Academy (An “ICICI Ventures” partnership venture) is an initiative to assist college graduates get job ready by imparting domain/industry specific training. The academy has training courses in many industries like Retail, Healthcare, Insurance, banking financial services etc.
With several branches across India and the academy aims to be one of the premier training institutes for beginners as well as for professionals who enroll for refresher courses.
The academy realized the need for an enterprise level software/application to manage its operations. They were keen to have a custom IT solution that would assist them manage their unique processes and project requirements.
Upon mapping their objectives the academy started a due diligence process to identify the right vendor who could develop the application. The due diligence process lasted for weeks and Zenopsys Technologies was chosen as the preferred vendor.
- Based on the set objectives for the academy the management of the academy was keen to procure an IT solution that would assist them in areas like students administration, training processes, course content management, testing processes, management reporting, program scheduling, center management etc.
- Some of the key objectives included streamlining the present processes, developing a granular access control mechanism, centralized course material management etc.
- The academy was rightly of the view that third party software’s customized to their requirements would not be an efficient solution in the long run considering the dynamic nature of their project, courses and programs.
- It was obvious that the academy was in need of a custom built application developed from scratch and that which would suit their present and future requirements.
Considering the unique nature of the requirements Zenopsys proposed a solution built on a platform that would support the client’s present and future requirements. After deep evaluation it was decided by Zenopsys and agreed by the client that an open source based solution would meet the client’s total cost of ownership in the long run.
The software application included the following:
- Features: User management (including features and controls for admin, management, trainers, front desk and other stakeholders for the application)
- Center management modules (Hierarchy – Based on zones, states, cities, center etc)
- Course management modules (training material uploaded and used across the country)
- Batch management (including registration, course management, program management, scheduling etc) Student management
- Test administration and certificate printing
- Management reporting
Zenopsys team worked very closely with the client’s team where the overall effort was about 20 person months to develop and deploy the final software at the client site. The Zenopsys team provided post implementation training for all the stakeholders of the application at different client sites.
Project Title: Education Management System
Client: The Cliet is a Nationwide classroom based Industry Specific Training Academy
Marketing Team - Zenopsys
India Tel: +91-80-2642-3752
India Mob: +91-984-507-7490
US Tel: +1 (510) 400 4925
Printed reports or other literature available: Alumni Web Application for a well known educational institution in Bangalore, India