Healthcare providers rely on IT to enhance efficiencies in patient care. Healthcare providers like hospitals, rehab centers, hospice care providers, long term care providers and even primary care providers have varying needs for appointments scheduling, invoicing & billing, patient records management, security compliance's, system integration / interoperability and such other hospital information management systems. Zenopsys has custom built solutions that meet these varying needs of healthcare providers.
Zenopsys has also worked with several Health Information Technology (HIT) companies particularly in the US and provided them with back office development support with the right skills, domain knowledge and experience. HIT companies engage Zenopsys in strategic partnerships to leverage developer skills for their own product development, system integration and enhancements for EMR/EHR, Point of Care solutions etc.
Zenopsys serves a range of Healthcare IT vendors:
- EMRs and Clinical Applications - EMR, EHR, PHR, CPOE, Laboratory, Surgery, Emergency, Pharmacy, Point of Care, Physician Portals, Patient Portal Applications
- HIS Applications - Patient Accounting, EMPI, Claims Management, Portals and Security
Healthcare IT vendors can leverage several of Zenopsys practice areas:
- Software engineering - Develop custom applications and enhancements
- Interoperability - System Integration Solutions with other applications including leading HIT platforms
- Business Intelligence - Reporting, Analytics and Business Intelligence
The Healthcare Industry is constantly evolving and expanding. With the ever changing rules of engagement, business environment, government policy and patient expectations, Healthcare IT vendors find it extremely challenging to set up strong teams with right skills and experience to develop products for this industry. The industry is constantly evolving and challenging.
Zenopsys provides developer teams for HIT companies with the right skills, domain knowledge and experience. HIT companies engage us in strategic partnerships to leverage our developer skills for their own product development, system integration and enhancements. Development support and teams for HIT's who specialize in EMR/EHR, Point of Care solutions for deployment in Hospitals, Primary Care centers, Rehabilitation centers, Hospice care, etc.
- Care providers need solutions that ensure quality care across the spectrum of care. Quality is assured by standardized process management and control.
- Risk of reimbursement is substantially reduced by adhering to process controls and delivering cost effective quality outcomes.
Zenopsys has teams specializing across several technology platforms. Zenopsys has teams specializing across several technology platforms who develop solutions that ensures quality of care and risk reduction.
- Specialist Development Teams - Across technology platforms - .Net, Java, Open Source & Mobile
- Cost arbitrage - Working from centers in India and elsewhere, we offer specialist / skilled resources at less than half the rate (hourly/fixed bid) in comparison for such similar resources in the US
- Round the clock development support
- US based Onsite Zenopsys Managers; Can make available local developers or teams at client sites
- Skilled manpower and ability to quick hire any number based on required skill set
- Zenopsys provides extensive and continuous in-house technical training
- We are currently working with four healthcare IT companies in the US
- Development Support include the following.......
- Level 1 Type Service Support / Project Engagement - Staff Augmentation Only - we provide developer resources who can either be based in our location or at the client site. These resources are managed by the client and our managerial intervention is limited
- Level 2 Type Service Support / Project Engagement - Working with the client in-house teams - Our team is equally responsible for the product / module development along with the in-house teams
- Level 3 Type Service Support / Project Engagement - Working with the client independent of their in-house teams - The client provides us detailed requirement specifications of the module or custom application. Our team develops the application to indicated specifications and delivers it to the customer
- Level 4 Type Service Support / Project Engagement - Complete product or suite of products development. The client provides us detailed requirement specifications and have no in-house team for development. We are responsible for developing the product or application to the level of Go-To-Market. Our team develops the product/s to provided specifications and delivers it to the customer
The client owns the complete resulting Intellectual Property rights to the product always including the original idea and plans.
- Technology Development & Deployment
- Evolving Long Term Support & Maintenance
- Legacy System Management
- System Integration & Tech Support
- Cloud Solutions
- Mobile Solutions
BUSINESS & CONSULTING SERVICES
- Business Process Reengineering
- Improving Process Efficiencies leveraging Technology
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Management
- Mobility Solutions
- CUSTOM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Web Applications & Cloud
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Windows (.net), Java, OpenSource (PhP, Python etc)
- SYSTEM ANALYSIS & LEGACY SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Gap analysis of existing systems & evolving effective solutions
- Migrating legacy systems to contemporary application platforms
- Managing existing systems
- Migrating to cloud based platforms
- EVOLVING TECH SUPPORT
- Onsite and Remote Tech Support (24 X 7 if necessary)
- Phone, Email & Chat based Support
- Application & Database - Hosting, Backup and Maintenance
- BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING
- Process Efficiencies enabled by Technology Solutions
- Improving Service Quality driven by Process Reengineering & Technology Adoption
Effective solutions sometimes need skills and capabilities that are beyond the scope of Zenopsys. Over the years Zenopsys has partnered with other companies or individuals who have specific, unique skills and capabilities that can further augment the overall solution envisaged by Zenopsys.
Interested parties can reach us at +91-984-507-7490 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org