ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS & ERP
Every business has unique processes and needs, but ultimately, every business needs technology with comprehensive business functionality that ties the entire enterprise together, connecting all the moving parts and providing better visibility into operations. Zenopsys offers integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions that help businesses operate more effectively and see the big picture—so they can make strategic decisions that keep them efficient and profitable.
Regardless of your industry, you need an ERP software solution to be the backbone of your business, automating and supporting business processes. The best ERP solutions, however, are fully integrated with all your systems across the enterprise, bringing value to every functional area, from finance to customer service to management—and if you’re in manufacturing, this includes your engineering, design and supply chain teams as well.
Most importantly, your ERP system should fit the way you do business, not the other way around. Zenopsys ERP solutions are designed with deep functional fit built in, but they are also highly customizable to align even more closely with your unique business processes:
- Business Activities (Integrated with Email & SMS gateway)
- Product/Service Catalog (Pricing & Pricelist Management)
- Marketing Automation (Marketing List & Campaign Management)
- Sales Automation (Lead, Opportunity & Quotation Management)
- Customer Support Services (Service Request & Case Management)
- Sales and Purchase Order (Order and Invoice Management)
- Sales and Distributor Channel Management
- Purchase and Vendor/Supplier Management
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Accounting Ledger and Reports
- The first line of support usually comes from the software supplier. The supplier will provide bug fixes, periodic releases and enhancements, and call-in or online support for an annual fee that averages between 18% and 22% of the cost of the software license.The basic idea is that there should still be a core ERP solution that would cover most important business functions, while other functions will be covered by specialist software solutions that merely extend the core ERP. This concept is similar to the so-called best-of-breed approach to software implementation, but it shouldn't be confused with it. While in both cases, applications that make up the whole are relatively loosely connected and quite easily interchangeable, in the case of the latter there is no ERP solution whatsoever. Instead, every business function is covered by a separate software solution.
- The first line of support usually comes from the software supplier. The supplier will provide bug fixes, periodic releases and enhancements, and call-in or online support for an annual fee that averages between 18% and 22% of the cost of the software license.
- For those products that are sold through third-party affiliates (also referred to as Value-Added Resellers or VARs), that local affiliate is the first-line of support, backed up by the supplier itself. Affiliates are contractually allied with the supplier and are paid to represent the supplier, sometimes in a given geographic area or focus industry. The affiliate will usually offer a package that includes the software, installation and implementation support, data conversion and user training. Usually, the affiliate is available after implementation for continuing support as needed with consultants and programmers.
- TSome companies choose the option of outsourcing ERP support, in addition to the support available from the supplier and/or its affiliates. A number of companies offer expertise and experience with specific software products and their use in various industries. Some are associated with large firms including hardware companies (IBM, HP), or accounting and advisory firms. Some are independent local or regional technology support organizations.
- Whoever you are considering for ERP support, biographies/resumes of the people who will be working directly with your company should be reviewed and the people interviewed before signing the contract. Be aware that larger support organizations may insist on the flexibility to substitute other consultants, so be sure to include an approval clause.
- When planning your need for ERP support, staffing ratios and other rules of thumb might be helpful, but it really comes down to the amount of in-house support there is and how reliant you will be on outside support. Take full advantage of the support available from the software supplier and its affiliates, but also consider some independent advice and support from non-affiliated consultants and industry experts that can help you see beyond the specific features, functions, and capabilities built into the ERP software that you are considering or have selected.
- This same advice applies to CRM support, supply chain software support, accounting software support, and other systems. Take full advantage of what the supplier offers but also listen to independent resources with an objective point of view.
Effective solutions sometimes need skills and capabilities that are beyond the scope of Zenopsys. Over the years Zenopsys has partnered with other companies or individuals who have specific, unique skills and capabilities that can further augment the overall solution envisaged by Zenopsys.
Zenopsys has accounts with online hosting and protection providers like GoDaddy, Amazon etc. We continue to evaluate potential partnerships that could assist our customers in protecting their web assets.
Interested parties can reach us at +91-984-507-7490 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org